ControXid 1642 - Spindle cooling
Optimum protection, coolant for water cooled spindles!
ControXid 1642 is a ready-to-use rust protection fluid for coolant circuits and spindles of different CNC machines based on synthetic, water-soluble corrosion inhibitors. Other than pure water it is extremely low-foaming and affords reliable protection against corrosion as well as high resistance to fungal and bacterial contamination.
ControXid 1642 protects ferrous metals (steel, cast iron) against corrosion and has no effect on aluminium alloys, other non-ferrous metals or mineral oil-based sealing materials.
Since ControXid 1642 is a ready to use product its quality is guaranteed and no more mixing by yourself is necessary.
- temporary corrosion protection during hydraulic tests
- corrosion protection in coolant circuits and spindles
- coolant for machine tool spindles of CNC machines
Health benefits of corrosion protection:
- ControXid 1642 is not caustic
- it does not contain nitrites, chromates or heavy metals and no phosphates, chlorine compounds or amines